Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cont. ?

Out from the smoke, the thick charcoal tasting smoke, came a flash of flashinglyness. Why would we flash like that someone would ask. The same question I ask that day before the next. Next you ask? Yes next. I too like the next. It's like a smooth, cool and refreshing wine. The kind of wine that's fruity, nutty and deliciously vibrant. What does wine have to do with this? Wine was on the mind. I was going to take this foxy beauty to a ball game, a fine dinner and then wine we shall have. Just the kind of wine I described, with a high alcohol content of course. The dinner will go down smoothly, like the wine, like a treat. Treat. So I whipped it out. The biggest thing you've ever seen. The biggest most monstrous thing you've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment