To be honest, miniskirts are amazing. Many wimmin wear the miniskirts all the time, and this is very handy. HANDY YOU ASK? I shall tell you how handy they have become. I John slimquake shall spread the stroy. Stroy? What is a Stroy? A stroy is a majikal thang. These thangs I shall explain lator.
BAK 2 THE STROY MY DEARIEZ.
It all started on a hazy afternoon, how many afternoons ago I wonder. Two hundered and fourteen afternoons ago. It began at the time of 7:48pm on a thrusday. I placed my hand on the ground to sense for vibrations. Oh the vibrations, they were strong. I was very excited with these vibrations. So excited that I began furiously rubbing my forehand along the harsh, rugged, manly, rocky substance the big man jesus christberries calls a ground. OH THESE VIBRATIONS I SQUEELED. I knew from these vibrations that a hurd of wildebesties were coming my way, and this meant only TWO THINGS. One, A taste-T mealz0rs for thee or complete failure and no meal at all. Tis a hardlyf on the open road. FURIOUS. I ran towards the thunderin' wildebesties. Their blood was mine for the taking! The thought of thier flesh between crumpets was a majikal thought.
BRING IT HERE SON, I pondered to myself. And a flash of light poured from my robotic fist liek no tomorrow. What tomorrow will it be, that is the question. How should I know when it comes to tomorrows, a strange thing of unknowns and knowns combining to become something in the feature, not the past or present but sometime before what is actually happening now or then. A life time of jelly fruit cups and ramen soup blast from my metalic fist. Flooding the land before me, and not behind. WHAT A MYSTERY TIS I SAW THAT VERY INSTANT. This instant was a majikal tiem. A time of love. A time of first sites. This ain't no websites I be talkin' bout, it be the visions. Beautiful visions I saw that instance. Damn I thought, she be sexy fine.
A majikal goddess emitting from the crowd of wildebesties. She only to wear such a thing as a white blouse and a tarten miniskirt. what a sight to be seen, with my eyes, with my pupils, with my MIND!.?23! Only six things were on my mind at the time.
1. Bacon
2. Bacon
3. Party muffins
6. Love at first tiem.
No comments:
Post a Comment